Daikin AURORA – Floor Mount
Total indoor climate control means having the ability to select a desirable temperature for each space in a house and to have that temperature maintained no matter what the temperature outside — from -13°F (-25°C) to 114.8°F (46°C), ensuring all year round comfort. For all regions, the outdoor units of this single zone AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings.
- Energy Efficient – Up to 20.3 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 13 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life – washable filters.
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and confirmed continuous operation as low as -13°F (-25°C) ambient temperature. Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C).
- Program Dry allows humidity levels to be reduced.
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter – This filter combines the air-purifying filter and titanium apatite photocatalytic deodorizing filter in a single highly effective unit.
- Hot Start. When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating there is no cold draft.
- Comfort Mode adjust the direction and airflow rate so that the air from the unit does not blow directly on the occupants of the room in cooling. When heating – the flap turns vertically downwards to drive warm air to the bottom of the room.
- Pushing the POWERFUL button on the remote control gives you a boost in cooling or heating power for a 20-minute period – even if the unit is already operating at high capacity.
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
- Cold Climate Ready (continuous operation down to -13°F (-25°C))
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – When combined with FTX18/24 indoor units.