Carrier’s Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 24APB has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the AHRI Directory for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 14 – 17 SEER / 11.7 – 13 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 68 dBA
- Compressor sound blanket standard
- System supports Edger Thermidistatt or standard thermostat controls
- Non-ozone depleting Puronr refrigerant
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- High and low pressure switches
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
WeatherArmor Ultra protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Louvered coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser.
- Low ambient (down to -10°F/-23°C) with accessory kit