As an Energy Star® Partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that this product meets the Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 14.5 – 21 SEER/11.7 – 15 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 65 dBA
- Quiet mount split post compressor grommets
- Electronic ECM ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor
- Forward-swept condenser fan blade
- Compressor sound hood
- Laminated steel compressor mounting plate
- System supports Infinity™ Control or standard 2-stage thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- 2-stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Low pressure switch
- High pressure switch
- Filter drier
- Crankcase heater standard
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
Controls and Diagnostics
- Infinity™ control or 2-stage thermostat
- Two control wires to outdoor unit with Infinity™ Control (serial numbers 1213E and newer)
- Utility Interface Connection
- Enhanced diagnostics capability with Infinity™ Control
WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to 0°F) with complete Infinity system.