38 = OUTDOOR UNIT
MH = MODEL
R = OUTDOOR UNIT / UNIT TYPE
B = MAJOR SERIES
Q = HEAT PUMP / SYSTEM TYPE
A = 1:1 / MAXIMUM NUMBER OF FAN COIL UNITS THAT CAN BE CONNECTED TO THE OUTDOOR UNIT
A = STANDARD / VARIATIONS
1 = 1 =115-1-60 / VOLTAGE
A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN BUDGET LIMITS, ENERGY SAVINGS AND COMFORT.
The 38MHRB series ductless systems are a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires.
The ductless system permits creative solutions to design problems such as:
- Add-ons to current space (an office or family room addition)
- Special space requirements
- When changes in the load cannot be handled by the existing system
- When adding air conditioning to spaces that are heated by hydronic or electric heat and have no ductwork
- Historical renovations or any application where preserving the look of the original structure is essential.
The ideal compliment to your ducted system when it is impractical or prohibitively expensive to use ductwork.
The compact indoor fan coil units take up very little space in the room and do not obstruct windows. The fan coils are attractively styled to blend with most room decors. Advanced system components incorporate innovative technology to provide reliable cooling performance at low sound levels.